How many blessings can you count?
American Thanksgiving is tomorrow and while we have already celebrated our Thanksgiving up here in Canada, MR N and myself would like to invite you to our table. We’ve saved a place at our table for you (see picture above).
Now that everyone is seated, let’s go around the table, give thanks and count our blessings. Counting our blessings is a superb way to not only think positive but with a clear perspective. Life’s challenges seem a little bit smaller when we concentrate on how many blessings we have. I’ll start:
- I’m alive. You may laugh but I have gone through many close calls and am blessed to be alive.
- Roof over my head and food to eat. So many people in America and Canada are hungry and don’t have enough food to eat. We’re proud to donate to our local food bank/pantry and we’re doing our part to end hunger.
- Unconditional love. MR N is my rock and the love of my life. He taught me the true meaning of love. Together, we travel through this great, big world and nothing can stop us.
- Family and Friends. I am blessed beyond belief to have an extended family and friends network who love me for me and their support is amazing.
- Online Family/Friends/Followers. Through the internet, I have such a wide group of like-minded people who support me, my writing, this blog, our author promotions business and so much more. This includes everyone reading this post: THANK YOU!
- Health and Wellness. There have been times when my health was unstable and my spiritual wellness was a code blue. I’m thankful for my health (both physical, emotional and spiritual) and never take it for granted.
- Laughter and Sense of Humor. I’m so blessed to have a funny bone and to be able to laugh at myself. Humor has been my stress-buster for neigh on forty years and I’m so grateful to everyone who has made me chuckle, laugh and chortle.
- Where I Live. I’m blessed to live in a free country where I can speak my mind and no one is going to murder me for walking down the street. I pray for all those who are in jeopardy.
- Faith/Spirituality. I’m so blessed to have a strong faith and every day I’m thankful I can share the Light with everyone.
- A Father’s Love. I’m blessed to have a father to loves me so much, even from Heaven. My father passed away in 1998 but I still feel his presence as he hugs me.
- My Creativity. I’m an artist and I love to create. Whether it’s stories, baked goods, inspirational thoughts of encouragement, I create. It gives me such joy.
- Collection of Books/Movies/Music. I’m so blessed to have quite a massive collection of books, movies and music. No matter what’s going on, I can close my eyes and escape.
It’s your turn now. Share a few of your blessings in the comments below.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!