“Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” –Melody Beattie
Happy New Year! 2017 is here and I, for one, am excited. It’s a brand new year and that means, new goals and new beginnings. Every year, I make a list of goals I want to accomplish, both personal and professional. Here’s my goals for 2017:
– I resolve to panic less. This is something I continue to work on. Stress tends to kick my butt and I move quickly to panic. I know, I know, I should really take my own advice. lol!
– I resolve to exercise four times a week.
– I resolve to pamper my body/skin. My body does the best it can and the older I get, the more I need to take care of it.
– I resolve to snuggle/kiss MR N lots. This is a fun one and something we’re both interested in. lol!
– I resolve to increase our author promotions business by 25%.
– I resolve to write four times a week. My muse is kicking my butt and threatening a hunger strike if I don’t start writing again. Time to get back to writing.
– I resolve leapfrog Amazon Rankings in 2017.
– I resolve to publish an Inspirational Thought book.
What are your goals for 2017? Share in the comments below.
2017 is going to be a fantastic year! Let’s grab ahold of it and enjoy the ride!!!