Title: Planting the Seeds of Love: A Novella
Genre: Contemporary Romance, New Adult, New Adult Romance
Release Date: September 15, 2015
Tagline: Torn between two men, Sally must follow her heart and decide if love will lead her to the city or the countryside.
Torn between two men, Sally must follow her heart and decide if love will lead her to the city or the countryside.
Twenty-Two year old Sally Rayton returns to the family farm she deserted four years ago to bury her grandfather. Her plan: to settle her grandfather’s estate and return to her life in the city with her boyfriend, Trevor Mattson.
Her childhood friend, Jack Smith, has other ideas.
Jack convinces Sally to transform the farm into a brewery and fulfill her grandfather’s dream while keeping the Rayton Farm in the family. Sally works side-by-side with Jack while Trevor is hundreds of miles away in the city. The more time she spends with Jack, the stronger her feelings are for him.
When Trevor shows up to propose to Sally right before Christmas and finds her in Jack’s embrace, she must make the biggest choice of her life: true love.
What Readers are Saying:
- Ultimately, this is a cute little novella with a good, solid romance. Sally’s situation is drawn honestly, and she makes a few mistakes, just the way most normal people would. She’s not a larger-than-life personage at all, which actually gives more depth to the plot — people should relate to her, as she tries to figure out whether she should go back to college (and Trevor), or stay on the farm with Jack. And both guys are decent fellows, which makes Sally’s choice that much harder.
You see, in life, sometimes there are no wrong answers. But the reasons you make your choices show exactly where your character lies.
Bottom line: I enjoyed PLANTING THE SEEDS OF LOVE. It reads quickly, has a solid romance based on compatibility and respect rather than being merely about sex, and the love triangle was realistically drawn, and earned four very solid stars — and a recommended tag. ~Barb Caffrey, Vine Voice Reviewer
- I love this type of story-line. It’s a true-to-life conflict that a lot of us face (well a girl can dream, right? :)) Two hot guys, a successful career, or a budding business, what’s a girl to do?
The author does a splendid job of building the internal tension as well as some wonderfully lighthearted interactions that play out perfectly and keep the reader engaged. The secondary characters are well thought out, and bring an added dimension to the setting. ~Jacquie Biggar
- Sweet and full of heartfelt emotion, this is a powerful little short story that will make the reader feel Sally’s angst as she considers her options. Sally must dig deep to decide what is best her both her and her grandfather’s legacy. ~Award-Winning and Best-Selling Author Carole P. Roman
- Another wonderful story from the talented N.N.Light. Having read The Princess of the Light and thoroughly enjoyed it, I read Planting the Seeds of Love. Romantic themes are not usually my first choice for picking a story but it is very well written and a great read. ~Nathan Stone
- A sweet, clean romance featuring a woman caught between two worlds – the small-town farm she inherits from her grandfather, and the big city she has moved to. Each comes with its own romantic interest: a childhood friend for the former; a fellow student who adores her for the latter.The writing is impeccable, the pacing perfect, the heroes easy to identify with and care for, and the story a welcome change from the usual “good boy vs bad boy” tale. In this novella, no choice is perfect, and that only adds to its charm.A perfect read, even for a reader like me – someone who doesn’t normally read romances. ~Award-Winning and Best-Selling Author Nicholas C. Rossis
Available at Amazon Worldwide exclusively: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01581XM50
Title: Princess of the Light
Mary Miller receives a startling visitation from Gabriel, the Messenger of God. The Archangel reveals an astounding truth–Mary is the Princess of the Light and even more amazing, her destiny is to battle Lucifer’s army of demons and restore the balance of good and evil on Earth. It’s getting harder to fulfill her new role and keep her identity secret while juggling her personal life, and when Than, Lucifer’s second in command, amps up the attacks on her, she knows she needs help.
Joe Deacons is everything she’s ever wanted in a man. And as providence would have it, in a moment of great need, he’s the Warrior of Light–the one who can help her defeat the forces of darkness.
Not so simple when they confront Lisbeth, a demon hell-bent on usurping Than and Lucifer himself. When Lisbeth wages war and several innocent people die, Mary must form an alliance with her enemy in order to destroy her. But will this be a grave error or the choice that saves their world?
100% of the proceeds go directly to Food Banks in USA and Canada.
Read a Sample From Amazon:
What Readers Are Saying:
- Amazing job on the structure of the book form the cover, background story, and content. Nicely done. The read was easy, smooth and attention-grabbing. I loved the changing point-of-views, which helped to follow the characters through their thoughts, emotions, and actions, bringing me closer to them. Buckle up your seatbelts, because this journey will bring you to another level of spiritual battles. Great satisfying story. ~Vik Tory Arch
- This was an action packed, spiritual, paranormal book. I enjoyed reading this book. The message of light vs dark was powerful. I usually don’t read paranormal books, but found the spiritual component in this one very interesting. Anyone who loves stories about angels and God’s messages will love this book. ~Molly from My Book Addiction and More
- Wow, what a compelling story! The main character, Mary, is so relatable and engaging. I loved watching her discover and use her amazing powers–kicking demon-butt, yet never losing her humility or femininity. She is an awesome character! Her love story with Joe intertwines with her battle against evil, providing the perfect balance of action/adventure and romance. This is a deeply emotional, satisfying story. The characters stayed with me long after I finished the last page. ~Sarah Floyd
- In a world where everyone can publish a book, it is hard to find one that captivates from the start. I went in looking for the battle of good versus evil and found myself also caught up in a love story. A book that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. One I had a hard time putting down. Now I wonder, what will happen next???? ~Barnes and Noble Anonymous Reviewer
N. N. Light is the best-selling husband-wife writing team, commonly known as Mr. N and Mrs. N.
Mrs. N. has been creating stories ever since she was little. Her grandfather remembers when she was two years old, she would stand at the top of the stairs and tell him a story filled with emotion (and in a language foreign to him) with her hands on her hips. Let’s just say she was a born storyteller.
They’re blissfully happy and loves all things chocolate, books, music, movies, art, sports, trains, history, cooking and baking. Their mantra is to spread the Light.
Most of the time you can find them on Twitter or getting new ideas on how to spread the Light on Pinterest. They’re a proud member of ASMSG, Independent Author Network and Marketing for Romance Writers.
In addition to being authors, they’re also book promoters/reviewers, social media marketers/influencers and the owners of N. N. Light Author Promotions. They both love books, have ever since they were young. Matching up books and readers is something that gives them great pleasure.
We’d love to connect with you either via email or via these various social media sites:
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/author/nnlight
Independent Author Network: http://www.independentauthornetwork.com/n-n-light.html